In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Warzone 2.O, have you ever run into Dev Error 11557? You’ve come to the right place if you are. MiniTool offers some possible fixes to assist you in fixing this problem in this post.
Apple is the publisher of the first-person sniper video game series Call of Duty. It is well-liked all over the world. The participants make a variety of mistakes while playing the game, despite the fact that it is excellent.
I’ll discuss some practical fixes for Dev Error 11557 in this post. You’ve come to the right place if you run into the same mistake.
You should try these two methods of repairing this problem on your PC before attempting the techniques listed below. Reset the game, turn on your system, and act as the administrator. Please keep reading and give the other solutions below a try if they don’t work for you.
1. Method The Allocated Cache Size for the Game should be reduced to its minimum
You can try reducing the show’s allotted cache dimension to its bare minimum to correct the Dev Error 11557, according to the message from the developer Infinity Ward on his official Twitter account. Here are the ways in detail:
- On your PS4 or PS5, build Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Warzone 2, and then select Options.
- Next, select the Graphics choice.
- The Quality button should then be selected for On-Demand Texture Streaming.
- The Allocated Texture Cache Size should then be reduced by clicking Show More.
- Reset the game after completion to see if Modern Warfare 2 Dev Error 11557 has been resolved.
2. Method Disconnect from Crossplay Communications
By switching off Crossplay communications, some people claim to have effectively fixed the Dev Error 11557 in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2. You are welcome to consider. Here are the procedures:
- On your unit, start Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Warzone 2.
- Come to Network options in Account.
- Next stop using Crossplay connections.
- Reset the sport after finishing it to see if the problem has been fixed.
3. Method Update the machine and driver systems for graphics
You might also run into Dev Error 11557 if the graphics drivers or program on your device is out of date. Therefore, if you want to correct this problem, you can try modifying them.
4. The process Unwanted Close Background Programs
History programs occasionally result in errors, such as Dev Error 11557. You can try cutting all superfluous background programs in this case to fix the error.
Simply choose the applications you want to close in the Task Manager windowpane, then click the Close process button at the bottom to complete the process. Start the game again and see if the problem has been fixed after closing all unnecessary history applications.
Method 5. Verify the Internet network
Dev Error 11557 may also be brought on by problems with your online network. Therefore, you can correct Modern Warfare 2 Dev Error 11557 if you run into it. They are:
- Switch from Wi-Fi to Ethernet, or the other way around.
- Your network should be restarted.
- lessen the number of devices that are connected to your Internet or network.
Method 6. Check the activity records
You can try checking and fixing the game files using the following procedures if the MW2 Dev Error 11557 on your PC is brought on by tainted data:
- Launch the Steam rocket now.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2/Warzone 2 is available in the collection.
- Select Properties after right-clicking the sport.
- Check the integrity of the game files by selecting the Native files tabs.
- Wait for the procedure to get finished.
- Check to see if the problem has been fixed after completion.
7. Method Adapt the Game
Often the problems may be fixed by updating the activity. Therefore, you can try updating the game to the most recent version to mend Dev error 11557 if you run into it on your gadget.
8. Method To DirectX 11, switch
To resolve this MW2 Dev Error 11557, you can also consider upgrading DirectX from edition 10 to edition 11. The procedure is as follows:
- Start the Blizzard War. online.
- After choosing the sport, visit Options, and then return to Game Settings.
- Model “-D3D11 “in the checkbox after checking the Additional Command Line Arguments field.
- Visit Done after finishing to save all the modifications.
9. Method Discreet Overlay
In some games, the map can even result in issues, such as Dev Error 11557 in Modern Warfare 2. Therefore, if you want to correct this problem, you can try disabling the map. You can use this article, How to Delete NVIDIA Overlay in GeForce Experience, to accomplish that.
10. Method Install the sport again.
If none of the aforementioned solutions you resolve the Warzone 2 Dev Error 11557, you can try removing all components of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Worldzone 2, then upgrading the activity to resolve this issue.
You can try calling the game’s aid staff for more assistance if upgrading the program is still unable to resolve the Warzone 2 Dev Error 11557.
In the end
The Dev Error 11557 in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 can be fixed with the help of some practical options provided in this post. With the aforementioned fixes, you can attempt to resolve this problem on your own.
Additionally, MiniTool Partition Wizard is an all-in-one split manager that can be used for device analysis and data recovery. You can visit its standard webpage if you are interested in it.
FAQs: All About Dev Error
How do I fix Dev Error on modern warfare?
Reinstall the sport after uninstalling it. This will guarantee that any damaged activity data are taken out and swapped out for new ones.
How do I stop Dev error?
“Remove all your training if you are Dev erroring in Warzone 2, according to TacticalBrit.” Without plans or camos, create new ones from damage.
What does Dev error 11557 mean?
You might also run into the Dev problem 11557 if the graphics vehicle or program on your device is out of date. To correct this problem, you may therefore consider installing them.