Kaspersky is one of the most popular antivirus programs that is basically designed for giving excellent security against unwanted threats. The company provides strong and powerful antivirus solutions that give excellent security. Kaspersky Antivirus provides a number of antivirus solutions like Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Endpoint Security. But in case if you face any issue in Kaspersky Antivirus Solution then you can completely remove Kaspersky Antivirus. Kaspersky is compatible with every device. In this article, we are going to give you some simple steps that will help you to completely remove Kaspersky Antivirus from your device ( iOS, Android, Mac, Windows). If you are swapping your existing kaspersky product for a new one do check Kaspersky Coupon Code for great offers.
So let’s get started-
Steps to Remove Kaspersky Antivirus on Windows
There are certain steps that you need to follow to completely remove Kaspersky Antivirus on Windows. Below are some of the easy steps to uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus on Windows-
- The first step is to open the control panel
- Go to the programs and features
- Click on the Kaspersky App and then choose the uninstall option
- In case your Kaspersky software is protected from password then you can enter the password and click on Continue
- Click Next
- Enter the password again
- Save the activation code in your My Kaspersky so that in case if you will re-install the Kaspersky then it will help you.
- Select the checkboxes and save the data which you want. Click Next
- Click Remove
- Click Yes
Kaspersky Antivirus has been removed on Windows.
Steps to Remove Kaspersky Antivirus on Mac
Below are some of the steps to remove/uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus on Mac-
- Open Kaspersky product on Mac
- You will get an option of Help in the upper corner of the screen.
- Click Help and then Support
- Click Uninstall
- Click Uninstall Again
- Enter the login and password
- Click Quit after the uninstallation process
- Your Kaspersky Antivirus on Mac has been successfully removed
Steps to Remove Kaspersky Antivirus on Android
One of the easiest ways of uninstalling Kaspersky products from Android is from App settings. Below are some of the simple and easy steps to remove or uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus on Android-
- Click on the Setting from the main app on the window tab
- Tap the Uninstall button & Click
- Unlock the access of app by which you have secured that app (fingerprint, secret code, graphic key)
- If you have selected the Uninstallation protection in Anti-theft settings then the app will ask you for the security code which you have to enter
- Tap Ok
- Your Kaspersky Antivirus has been completely removed on Android
Kaspersky offers varieties of Antivirus solutions. There are different methods that you can use for uninstalling Kaspersky products from your device. We have covered almost every device and usually, the uninstallation process of every Kaspersky product is the same.