Bluehost is one of the most trusted hosting providing companies in the world. They provide a special type of hosting which is specially customized for WordPress Users. Generally, WordPress users don’t know much more about coding or programming. So, the Bluehost WordPress Hosting has been customized to make it easy to use for WordPress users. If you are willing to purchase WordPress hosting then you are at the right place. So, why should you choose Bluehost WordPress hosting? Well, to get the answer we have to move on to the next paragraph.
Why choose Bluehost WordPress Hosting?
We did some research and found that there are multiple benefits if a WordPress user uses Bluehost WordPress hosting.
- Good average uptime– The average uptime of a server must be very good otherwise the website users have to face lots of difficulties. If we talk about the Bluehost WordPress server, the average uptime is almost 99.99%. In simple words, the server running time is around 99.99%.
- Great support-Sometimes users face many difficulties to handle a website at that time your server must be there to give you support. The Bluehost provides 24/7 live chat and they give fast responses to your problems.
- Easy to use- it’s easy to use even if you are a beginner. It doesn’t require h more technical knowledge.
- Average speed-If you are running a website then the average speed of your website must be very good.
Type of Bluehost WordPress Hosting
Users have different needs and Bluehost understands this point so that’s why they provide different plans with different packages that fulfill the different needs. Recently they introduced a new plan with the name of we pro. There are three types of WordPress hosting they provide.
- Shared WordPress hosting
- WP pro (new)
We discuss all three plans one by one so that you will easily choose what suits you. First of all, let’s take a close look at shared WordPress hosting.
Shared WordPress Hosting
This is the cheapest plan among the Bluehost WordPress server. Starting at just $2.95/mo*. It’s shared hosting. Here you have to share the resources with multiple different owners of the websites. Shared hosting has three plans.
|1 Website||Unlimited Websites||Unlimited Websites|
|Free SSL Certificate||Free SSL Certificate||Free SSL Certificate|
|50 GB SSD Storage||Unmetered SSD storage||Unmetered SSD storage|
|Free Domain for 1 year||Free domain for 1 year||Free domain for 1 year|
|5 parked domains||Unlimited Parked domains||Unlimited Parked domains|
|25 subdomains||Unlimited Subdomains||Unlimited Subdomains|
|$200 Marketing Credit||$200 Marketing Credit||$200 Marketing Credit|
|1 Office 365 mailbox-Free 30 days||codeGuard Basic Backup|
|1 Office 365 mailbox-Free 30 days|
If you are planning to start a basic WordPress website. Then this plan is best for you. You can choose this plan because it’s good for beginners. After that, if you gain traffic to your website then you can choose the Plus plan or choice plus plan. It can be a good decision if you choose the choice plus plan because here you will get all the benefits of the Plus plan and you will also get the codeGuard Basic backup at the same price.
WP Pro (New)
If you are new to WordPress or you have a long experience in WordPress. It’s suitable for both beginners and experienced. WP Pro provides all the necessary features which will help you to make a professional website. It has 3 packages.
|Jetpack site Analytics (Basic)||Jetpack Premium Included||Jetpack Pro Included|
|Marketing Centre||Business review tools||Unlimited Backup and Restore|
|100+free WordPress Themes||Bluehost SEO tools||PayPal integration|
|Daily Scheduled Backups||Jetpack ads Integration||Unlimited Video Compression|
|Malware Detection and Removal||10 GB Video compression||Elastic search|
|Domain Privacy + Protection||Blue Sky Ticket Support||Blue sky chat Support|
|1 Office 365 mailbox-Free 30 days||1 Office 365 mailbox-Free 30 days||1 Office 365 mailbox-Free 30 days|
Build plan is the cheapest plan among all WP Pro plans. Starting at $19.95/mo*. Build a plan can be a good plan if you are going to start a professional WordPress website. Here you will get all the necessary features to build a professional website. After that when the traffic will increase on your website then you can choose the second WP to grow plan. All necessary features which are important to growing your business are available there. The third and last WP pro plan is a scale plan. This the most expensive plan among all the planes. It has the most advanced features. This will help you to scale your website.
Bluehost provides a WordPress e-commerce website. Here you will get different plans for your website.
|1Online Store||Unlimited Online stores||Unlimited Online stores|
|100 GB SSD Storage||Unmetered SSD storage||Unmetered SSD storage|
|Storefront Theme install||Storefront theme installed||Storefront theme installed|
|Free SSL||Free SSL|
|Domain Privacy Protection||Domain Privacy +Protection||Domain Privacy +Protection|
|Free Set up Call||Free Set up Call||Free Set up Call|
|1 Office 365 Mailbox-Free 30 days||codeGuard Backup Basic||codeGuard Backup Basic|
|1 Office 365 Mailbox-Free 30 days||Bluehost SEO Tools Start|
|1 Office 365 Mailbox-Free 30 days|
What you will get in these plans?
- 1 domain-A Domain name is a must if you want to create a website or an online store. You will get a free domain name on all WordPress e-commerce websites.
- Woo-commerce auto-installed- Woocommerce is a plugin of WordPress. It’s a great plugin to build a WordPress e-commerce website. This Plugin provides many features that are essential for a website. Like, secure Payments, Fully customizable online stores.
- Free SSL- SSL is a must for any e-commerce website. It secures your transaction and data.
- Unmetered Bandwidth- One of the biggest advantages of this plan is. Here you will get Unmetered Bandwidth. So there is no need to worry about the large traffic on your website.
- Dedicated IP Address-Dedicated IP address stands for the address on the internet which is dedicated to a single website on a server. The user gets a dedicated IP Address which makes him more secure.
- Marketing Credit- One more benefit with this hosting. When you will spend the first $25 on Google analytics. Google Analytics will give you $100 for online marketing. Similarly, after spending the first $25 on Microsoft advertising. They will also provide you $100 for online marketing.
Pros of Bluehost WordPress e-commerce Hosting
- They provide a user-friendly theme that is easy to use. A beginner can also use that theme.
- Bluehost provides an SSL certificate that makes your transactions and data safe.
- One of the best advantages. Bluehost WordPress Hosting gives 30 days money-back guaranty. If you don’t satisfice with the Bluehost services you can get your money back within 30 days.